While working with Stop TB Partnership, Treatment Action Group and the World Health Organization we conducted professional, high quality workshops and trainings that have impact.
- Trained 100 African lawyers on TB criminalization, TB basic science and human rights for the Southern African Litigation Center (February, 2018).
- Trained 25 Indonesian TB health professionals from the public sector on how to address TB and TB/HIV in key, vulnerable and underserved populations for the Burnet Institute for the Australia Indonesia Awards Program
- 7 TB high burden countries will roll out tools on gender, human rights and key populations
- Law enforcement officers and healthcare workers training workshop http://www.stoptb.org/news/stories/2017/ns17_036.asp
- Supporting Indigenous Peoples to END TB http://www.stoptb.org/news/stories/2017/ns17_047.asp
- Addressing the needs of key, vulnerable and the most underserved populations http://www.stoptb.org/news/stories/2017/ns17_024.asp
- First ever judicial workshop on TB and human rights http://www.stoptb.org/news/stories/2016/ns16_029.asp
- Designed a high-level meeting about TB/HIV (Cape Town, South Africa 2009), securing Francoise Barre Sinousi (Nobel prize winner) and Dr. Anthony Fauci (NIH) and others as keynote speakers http://www.ias2009.org/pag/webcasts/?sessionid=2449
- TB and human rights communities working together to END TB http://www.stoptb.org/news/stories/2017/ns17_016.asp
- Collaborated on projects such as the Global Leaders Forum on TB/HIV (http://www.stoptb.org/wg/tb_hiv/assets/documents/TBHIV%20Newsletter_JULY08.pdf) and ensured TB/HIV was included in proposals to funders such as the Gates Foundation.